Skip to main content

10 Words For Our Children

I have been reading Praying Circles Around Your Children by Mark Batterson. It is a phenomenal book, and a must read for all parents. Mark gives creative ways to pray for your child's heart. As parents, we MUST pray for our children. Mark says, "make sure the Father hears about your children daily". One of the ideas he suggests in the book is to pray certain words over your children. Today, my husband and I sat down and prayerfully listed 10 words for each of our children. We are going to print them up, frame them, and begin to pray them daily. I am so excited about these words. Many I have already been praying for our  children since they were born. And some that we purposefully felt we want God to shape in the heart of our children. I cannot wait to begin this journey of praying specific words for our children!




Wordle: MatthewWordle: Kate2

Comments