Skip to main content

Reason #25 That I Love My Husband

Reason #25 that I love my husband: He loves what he does and works hard.

My husband is a computer engineer. He was still in college when we got married and those were a rough couple of years as he finished up. He studied hard, and worked too as we had our son after our first year of marriage. He has a fabulous job at a great company with good coworkers. Not a lot of people can always say that. He works very hard on projects, often travels and brings work home from time to time, but he really loves what he does. I love that he is happy and satisfied with his career. In my daily prayers I give thanks to God for his job, his boss, and his company and ask God to bless their work. He is a hard worker and a wonderful provider for me and the kids, and we are very proud of him!

~Paige

Comments