Skip to main content

Reason #24 That I Love My Husband


Reason #24 that I love my husband: He does certain things that he really doesn't like just because he knows it makes me happy.

Like wearing a suit or tux every now and then because I like to see him in one. He abhors yard work and most physical labor but he will do what has to be done (with minimal complaining) because he knows it's important to me. Or taking posed photographs because I'm a woman and I want family photos. He even tried sushi once because he knew how excited it would make me for him to try something out of his routine and comfort zone. And every now and then, if he's in a good mood, he's the one that suggests we go shopping and he'll wait patiently as I try something on or go in the girly stores with me - because he loves me. This makes me happy. :)

Comments