Skip to main content

Reason #20 That I Love My Husband


Reason #20 that I love my husband: He is my best friend.

When we are together, all is right with the world. He is my best friend. I can't imagine a day without him. Thank goodness for instant messaging. It makes me feel close to him all day, even though he is at work. I watch British comedy shows just so I can be with him. I always let him have the cherries in my cherry coke with extra cherry from Sonic (even though I really like them) because he likes them. I would let him have my last Sun Drop...

~Paige

Comments

Megan said…
Paige, I am LOVING reading the 30 reason why you love Cole. It gives me so much hope that marriages like your's and Cole's still exist today. Happy Birthday to Cole! I didn't realize that we were the same age, but I will be 30 in March (ugh.)