Skip to main content

A Few of My Favorites for Monday

Today is Monday. The start of a brand new week. We are rested up from the weekend and ready to tackle whatever comes our way. Today, I will share a few of my favorite resources to help you start your week out on the right foot. I like to say "work your day instead of your day working you". So here are few of my favorites to help you work your week instead of your week working you.  Enjoy!

Your Walk
One Place 
Bible Gateway

Your Marriage
Praying for Your Husband - Inspired to Action
Unveiled Wife - wonderful blog to encourage wives

Your Children
Impress Your Kids
Raising Godly Children

Your Organization
Family Binder from iheartorganizing - We use this daily!
Chore Organizer - I also use this routine. It helps make sure everything gets done!

Your Health
100 Days of Real Food
Dr. Oz 100 Weight Loss Tips


Comments