Skip to main content

A Strong Cord

Tonight I got the immense honor of leading worship with my husband. He has been the protector of my heart for over 11 years now. Just the other day we realized that it was 20 years ago that we first met! We have not always had it all together, but we have always tried to honor God with our marriage. I am so thankful that God is our foundation. The Bible tells us, "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not easily broken". God designed marriage to be more than just a partnership between husband and wife, but a union of man and woman who submit under God's authority and seek to worship and serve Him. Watching my sweet husband tonight as he was singing praises reminded me of one of the reasons I love him the most -  because he loves Jesus.

Paige

Comments