Skip to main content

Go Vols!


So today was a good day at Casa de Barnes. We let Daddy sleep in. He's been doing most of the 2am blood sugar checks since mommy has been so sick. He woke up on his own and was ready to finish the painting in our front bathroom. We are very close to being finished. Just have to put the floors down, install baseboards and the vanities. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Today was also the first UT football game of the season. Daddy is not one of those die-hard sports types, but he pulls for Auburn. Mommy goes for the Tennessee Volunteers. Apparently, Big Red is the only kid in his class that didn't understand his sweet teacher's zeal for "Roll Tide"! In fact, she said he didn't know what "Roll Tide" meant!

So, I made a point to squeeze my very pregnant self into my Big Orange shirt and sit myself and my boy down in front of the TV to watch the Vols whoop up on WKU. Go vols!

~Paige

Comments