Skip to main content

Have you had your cup today?

After several months of being so sick with this pregnancy and not posting regularly, I am going to try to do better. I have lots to do today, provided I can keep up. I've been so sick with some ailment this pregnancy that lots of things on my to do list keep getting put off and put off. I have begged my mom to come help me get my house really clean before the baby comes, as I have kept it tidy, but I'm sure it needs a good scrubbing.

Anyway, as I spend my day doing things on my list while the boy is at school, I always like to listen to my favorite Bible study teachers or praise music while I do these things. I was over at this site today and loved the post. Made me think about my schedule and how I spend my time. I love how she incorporates praise music and teaching into her daily activities as well.

Are you able to include those things in your daily routine? If I still have any readers to this blog, I'd love to hear how you are able to include those things in your day. And don't forget to visit "Like A Warm Cup of Coffee's" website for some great reading!

This makes me realize that I have not replaced my coffee maker that broke about 4 months ago. Of course, I can only drink decaff being that I am pregnant and have a heart condition that won't allow me to indulge in much caffeine. I must remedy this problem and get a coffeemaker soon. I miss having my morning cup!



Like a Warm Cup of Coffee: A Place to Curl Up and Begin Your Day


May your cup runneth over today,

Paige

Comments