Skip to main content

Meme

Thanks to Shirley at Alabama Times for this:

The rules to play the Fantastic Four Meme are simple:

Copy/paste the questions into your blog
Type in your answers
Tag four people on your list
Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
Crosspoint Community Church
Target
Publix
To sleep :)

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY:
My Moms (I am blessed - one by birth and the other by marriage!)
My hottie hubbs
My sisters
My close girlfriends

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
Recently, Fulins, because it's new and I love Asian food
Olive Garden
Rosie's
Any place fancy that my hubbs will take me on a date...hint, hint :)

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
Somewhere in Cape Cod with a big bowl of clam chowder in front of me and a stack of novels to read when I am done - (Oh yeah, and there must be coffee and a big plush chair!)
Somewhere in Africa holding and feeding starving kids and being their nurse to make them feel better
On a European vacation with just my hubby
Building a sand castle at the beach with my boys


FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
St. Elsewhere - my favorite show growing up
Friends reruns
Fraiser
The Golden Girls

I tag YOU!

Comments