Skip to main content

The Lemonade Award


Many thanks to Shirley over at Alabama Times for passing the Lemonade Award to me! 2008 did give my family a few lemons, but we are trying to make lemonade! I am passing this award to:

Shirley - Yes, I know you passed it to me, but I must pass it back. I am encouraged by your strength as you wait for your house to be finished. God speed on that!

Heidi - your posts are challenging, humbling, and inspiring. Thank you for letting God use you!

Laura - she has made multiple pitchers of lemonade! Keep trusting Him!

Dana - another testament that lemons can be turned into sweet lemonade when God is doing His thing.

Enjoy your award, girls, and thank you for sharing your heart with us out here in the blog world!

~Paige

Comments

Paige- all I can say is Thank you! I think you're awesome and I love you!