The wisdom I have gleaned from having my widsom teeth removed...
1. It really hurts to have them cut out instead of pulled. For somebody that has a big mouth like me, it's hard to imagine there wouldn't be room for all those teeth!
2. Pain medication can be your friend.
3. They make cheesecake filling in a big tub. Yes, you heard it here folks! That's the best stuff to eat with a spoon right out of the tub since somebody tried it with peanut butter.
4. My husband is amazing and gets even more amazing every day. My hubby had to carry me in the house from the car and all the way to the bed because I was too out of it to even walk. (He's the STRONG silent type)!
4. There are just times when a girl needs her mom. Like when she just had a baby... or all of her wisdom teeth cut out.
5. Little boys are the best to their mommy. My buddy wants to love on me but he's afraid he will hurt me so he's really careful. And he picked me out some beautiful red roses.
6. Steroids are crazy! I can't sleep, I have the "shakes" and I can't quit talking. For those of you who know me well, this is not a surprise. However, this is the worst it has ever been. My poor hubbs and mom have just let me go on and on and on and on.
7. Girlfriends are the best. Especially when they bring you a bag of goodies with soap that has designs of lipsticks, purses, and heels on it! And when they bring your boys a gift card for some food. I had to take a picture of this to show all of you. I also must put a link to the place they got it. I so love hometown shops with neat stuff. So check out the picture and then travel on down to Hartselle and check out The Beehive Bathhouse or go to www.thebeehivebathhouse.com
8. At least at this point I feel a little dumber since those "wisdom" teeth are gone. I can't even say words with "r" in them at the moment without it sounding like I did in the first grade.
9. Being waited on hand and foot is nice. I haven't had to remember one thing. I am a nurse, and I couldn't tell you what meds I am taking. I take what the hubbs brings to me and then he plumps my pillows and get me something liquid to eat. Two more days of this VIP service and then it's back to being a working, stay-at-home, homeschooling mommy. (Yes, you read that correctly - at least for another week).
OK - off to try the thing called sleep again.