Skip to main content

Top 5 Beauty Must Haves

Ok ladies. We all care about our skin. Whether some of us are trying to turn back time, love the skin we are in, or taking care of what God gave us, our skin and beauty regimine (whatever it is)is important. God's Word tells us that we are the "apple of His eye".

"For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye."

I absolutely love that God thinks of us as the apple of His eye! So, I thought it would be fun for us to share our top 5 beauty must haves. You know, the things that you really can't do without. The ones you use everyday. So after you read mine, please leave me a comment with your favorite beauty items.

1. My favorite and most used product is Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. Oh yeah, and now they have the firming version. Girls, can I be completely honest? I am as white as white comes. Tan in a bottle was made for people like me. Plus, I've heard my favorite Bible teacher, Beth Moore, say that "tan fat is better than white fat" and I so agree.

2. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller. I am a busy mommy, wife, minister, and committee signer-upper! Plus I am a type-A personality so I tend to have issues with the tired looking eyes. I use this product at least twice a day and it is awesome!

3. Olay Definity Cleanser Moisturizer. It's never too early to start using products that help keep your skin healthy and young. This feels like silk on your skin.

4. The Body Shop's Vitamin C Skin Boost - perfection in a bottle. Helps your skin glow and is also a great primer for your make-up.

5. Rare Minerals Skin Revival Treatment - I love the Bare Minerals line of make-up. It's all I use! This is pure minerals that work wonders for your skin while you are sleeping

Ok ladies! Time to get your glam on! Remember you are the apple of His eye!

~Paige

Comments

Stonefox said…
Hey Paige, I love this! My skin tends to break-out, so I have to be very careful what I use. I have found two really great products that don't aggravate my skin, both are Lush products.

1) Coalface bar cleanser- it has charcoal in it that soaks up all the impurities

2) Enzymion moisturizer- it has lemon in it that soaks up the oil while it's other ingredients hydrate.

Good stuff!