Skip to main content

Four things

DIRECTIONS:Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers.

Four Jobs that I have had:
1. Stay-At-Home Mommy
2. Youth Minister
3. Nurse Manager/ Clinical Research and Protocols Nurse
4. Registered Nurse

Four Movies I've watched more than once:
1. The Wizard of Oz
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. The Princess Bride
4. Cinderella

Four T.V. Shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. ER
3. Heroes
4. Various things on the Discovery Channel

People Who Email me Regularly:
1. My mom
2. My mom-in-law
3. My friend Beth
4. My friend Sonja

Four of my favorite foods
1. Fried Pickles
2. Strawberry Pretzel Salad
3. Creme Brulee
4. Tiramisu

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Touring Europe
2. A vineyard in Nappa Valley
3. At the spa
4. On the beach

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. My son getting his insulin pump
2. Finding out what life is about as a stay-at-home mommy and teacher
3. Remodeling our house and finally getting to work on our jungle of a yard!
4. Getting in better shape

Comments