Skip to main content

New Mercies

Friends,
There are some major things that are about to be taking place in the Barnes family. I can't wait to tell you about them, but I must wait one more day! God has been doing a new thing in our family in the past few months and He's really leading to to take some major steps of faith. We have prayed and questioned and cried and prayed and listened and listened and listened. We have a peace about it all and the new mercies that God rains down on us everyday are unbelievable!!! I will let you all in on it tomorrow.

This afternoon we are headed to celebrate my hubby's grandfather's 90th birthday. What a heritage! He is who our little man got his red hair from. It should be a fun afternoon of getting to see family.

Comments

Stonefox said…
Oh my word!!! You know I can't wait to come back tomorrow! I want to hear all about what the Lord is doing in your lives! I am so glad to have found your site. I just want to tell you that you have encouraged me so much today with your excitement for the Lord and His plans for you.

I can't wait to read more tomorrow!
Anonymous said…
Okay...the suspense is killing me! Looking forward to great news.

Jennifer